beautiful: beau, merveilleux, superbe
the beauty (of the stars): la beauté (des étoiles)
(You) beauty! (slang): Magnifique ! (argot)
- "I know you must be anxious to hear her beautiful voice again."
- "I will show you my love by giving you a beautiful gift, because I am a kind, generous, understanding leader."
- "Our first question comes from Lauren, in beautiful Swaziland."
- "He was a beautiful pony, and I loved him."
- "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
- "Lovely, beautiful!"
- "Dr. Loblaw : Beautiful!"
- "Your daughter looks beautiful tonight."
- "Brian : He's tall, handsome, well-dressed, beautiful shoulders, fantastic nose—"
- "It's a beautiful city, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Beautiful' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !