a best seller: un "best-seller", un livre à succès
(a) best-selling (novel): (un roman) à succès
This is one of our best-selling items. C'est un article de nos meilleures ventes.
(this product is) a big seller: (ce produit est) un succès
- "Any good films, plays, operas, musicals, concerts, art exhibits, or best-selling books to recommend?"
- "We package this perfume as part of a collection of our best-selling fragrances from the past few years (possibly "Moulin Magic" and "Patchouli Junction") and form a "best-of" Delavigne perfume collection."
- "It's our best-selling perfume."
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and had been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "The best-selling author Kay C."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of its products, hopes to promote ecological awareness among customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "Are your friends reading best sellers, but you can't join in the fun?"
- "And finally "Apocalypse"... A new book for children, debuts at #1 on the best seller list."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Best seller' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !