bizarre: bizarre, étrange
- "Icarus is a seriously awkward human being with some bizarre compulsive disorders, but he is quite gifted with numbers."
- "Horatio's face was painted with what I can only assume to be traditional Amazonian facial markings, and his expression seemed bizarre: distant, yet intensely focused."
- "Yeah, I got your message but it was pretty bizarre."
- "Susie : Then he said something even more bizarre."
- "Trotter, best known for his incredible feats of magic, adorable little smile and the bizarre lightning-shaped scar on his forehead, was arrested after police found the boy circling drunkenly around Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square."
- "Sophie : That's bizarre."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bizarre' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !