(a) black (cat): (un chat) noir
black (culture): (la culture) noire, des gens noirs
- "I would really like to see more varieties of coffee in the coffee machine in the break room. "Milk and sugar", "black with sugar", "extra sugar" and "cream and sugar" don't offer much diversity."
- "Bruno : I suggest a black turtleneck and some business slacks."
- "is that you have black people here."
- "I'm not sure why he would choose to live there - from what I've read, it seems like nothing but large black bears and rough lumberjacks."
- "I'll be drinking a margarita through a black straw."
- "Now, ideally you would retrieve the hair of an American black bear, but, as I am a generous and kind man, I will also accept grizzly bear hair."
- "In New Zealand, we have black sheep!"
- "Bruno : We've had equal rights for black people, Spanish-Americans, women, the disabled, gays, even disabled gays."
- "Black Lightning Bar, 1226985 17th Street"
- ""Guarantaction satisfeed, or your bunny's black"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Black' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !