(Stand) by my side: (Reste) à mes côtés
- "My place is to be by the side of this man, Bruno Delavigne!"
- "With Horatio Oléré by his side, Delavigne returned to his hometown of San Francisco."
- "With Horatio Oléré by his side, Bruno Delavigne returned to his hometown of San Francisco."
- "I'm lucky to have you by my side."
- "You drive a hard bargain Danica, but I'm just happy to have my daughter by my side!"
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'By his side' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !