by now: maintenant, à l'heure qu'il est
- "You should know by now that she handles all my appointments."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
- "It's a solid program all around, the only problem is that it's probably a little out of date by now."
- "If it weren't for all the perfume in the air, I'd probably be asleep by now."
- "I hope that you're out of prison by now, because I don't think they let you check your email in there."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'By now' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !