certainly: certainement, sûrement, à coup sûr, tout à fait
"Are you going to Bruno's party?" -"I certainly am." "Vas-tu à la fête de Bruno?" - "Certainement."
UK: I can't come today, but I'll certainly come tomorrow.
US: I am certainly flattered by your proposition.
- "Bruno : Certainly."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "Owner : Certainly."
- "Receptionist : Certainly sir."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "Waitress : Certainly sir."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
- "Philip : Well Edward, this lunch has certainly been an experience."
- "Gerald : I most certainly do not."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Certainly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !