closely: de façon proche, de façon rapprochée, attentivement
- "Listen closely to Oleré."
- "Brian : Look, I have fingers, not fins, and if you observe closely, you'll see that I'm slowly drowning."
- "Lotsa Medals : Well, Brent, I'm not sure those are everyone's concerns, but after one week of competition, Germany leads the medal count with 9 medals: 3 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze, closely followed by the US and France with 8 and 7 total medals respectively."
- "If you look closely you'll see the initials "XD" which stand for Xavier Delavigne – Bruno's grandfather."
- "Edward : I've never followed the films that closely."
- "Godfather : Now listen closely, I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Closely' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !