to communicate (an idea): communiquer (une idée)
-Ever since I hit my head on a wardrobe door, I began to communicate with Jemima. -Who's Jemima? -Jemima is my hamster. -Depuis que je me suis cogné la tête sur la porte de mon armoire, j'ai commencé à communiquer avec Jemima. -Mais qui est Jemima? -Jemima est mon hamster.
UK: A teacher needs to be good at communicating with people.
US: Perhaps it would be easier to communicate by email.
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "I can't talk properly, so I use clicking sounds to communicate."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "Remember, you won't get anywhere in life if you don't communicate effectively."
- "We do not care to communicate with the outside world."
- "Rupert : The Dutch Navy has encircled the boat, and is communicating with the pirates via loudspeaker."
- "Though I am still mourning Stink (a period which will last 40 days and 40 nights), I have decided to communicate to you my wishes for your atonement."
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Communicate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Communicate' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...