composed: calme, posé, tranquille
calm and composed calme et posé
to compose (music): composer (de la musique)
to be composed of: être composé de
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Beyond this, Mr. Feltchenheimer's ability to handle difficult situations with a calm and composed demeanor leads me to believe that he is our most serious prospect."
- "I was just composing a song."
- "As a result of this experience, I have mastered my own emotions, which has made me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "I'm here to mediate the meeting, to make sure that we all remain calm and composed."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Comp0se' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !