a companion: un compagnon
a dream companion: un compagnon de rêve
- "My new companion shall not be British, nor shall it be you."
- "I've found your new companion - it's a horse!"
- "Why don't you become his new companion?"
- "These are my companions: Brian and Horatio."
- "Edward : Well... you could go to the pet store, and see if they have any companions there..."
- "I shall take a new companion."
- "Brian : I demand recompense... Take a new companion... Fail in this mission, and my wrath will be swift and brutal... Aaah!"
- "Brian : I have to find a new companion for Bruno!"
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "What matters is that this new companion shall be good, strong and wise."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Companion' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !