an (English) course : un cours (d'anglais)
Mechanics course Un cours de mécanique
a (race) course: un champ (de course), un circuit
a (golf) course: un terrain, un parcours (de golf)
A ne pas confondre avec "un plat" :
first course entrée
- "But how can you tell me that French courses are vital to this company's needs?"
- "I'll look into French courses for Dave and Laura, okay?"
- "The course is open to 14-18 year-olds from all over the world!"
- "perhaps a course in American literature would be better?"
- "I'm writing to you with a fabulous new idea: French courses!"
- "Please, I'll leave, but just give Dave and Laura the French courses."
- "Horatio : Yes, I am using an innovative online course to help me learn."
- "Mrs. Brady's School of English offers a 2-week general English course (20 lessons of 45 mins per week) with an activities and excursion programme for £800 (food and accommodation included)."
- "I think I could ask Luna if Human Resources would fund a stress-management course for us Delavigne employees in high-pressure jobs."
- "If anything, I would recommend Spanish or Chinese courses."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Course' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !