cutting edge (technology): (une technologie) de pointe, pointue
Our company is on the cutting edge of technology. Notre entreprise est à la pointe de la technologie.
the edge (of a cliff, of a knife): le bord (d'une falaise), la tranche (d'un couteau)
an edge over the competition un avantage sur la concurrence
- "Donna : Now that all sounds very cutting edge, Fred."
- "Bruno : Cutting edge."
- "That guy is on the cutting edge of technology."
- "You say it is cutting-edge art exhibition, so I cut."
- "This is cutting-edge technology, and we must use it quickly before it becomes obsolete in the next five minutes!"
- "Iconic fashion house Dulce and Carpaccio is renowned for its cutting-edge style and fine quality, but what had set the company apart was its rich tradition."
- "From cutting-edge French auto manufacturer Citron comes a new hybrid car equipped with four tires, an engine, two doors and a super smooth suspension that will make you think you're driving on cheese."
- "Bruno : Ok Horatio, before we go into the gallery, I need to warn you that this is a cutting-edge exhibition."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cutting edge' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !