definitely: sans aucun doute, à coup sûr
Attention au faux-ami "définitivement" (definitively, permanently)
I will definitely have this report finished by 5 p.m. J'aurai fini ce rapport à coup sûr avant 17h.
UK: It's definitely going to snow tonight.
US: Strawberries are definitely my favorite fruit.
- "Horatio : Let me be clear: I am definitely willing to part with Miracle Juices."
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "Jean-Pierre : We have definitely caught ourselves a British!"
- "The dog definitely voted for me."
- "Yeah I think it's definitely a restaurant."
- "Edward : Definitely!"
- "I was definitely eaten by a bear."
- "It's definitely worth bringing this up at the next board meeting."
- "Philip : Yeah, it's definitely a spaceship."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Definitely' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !