detailed: détaillé, exhaustif, approfondi
to detail: détailler
- "It is clear from your detailed notes that you are a very original interviewer."
- "Attached to this email, you will find a detailed report of my plans to transform the Delavigne Corporation into an environmentally-friendly company that outperforms its competitors on every level."
- "Please leave your name, number and a detailed message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "Your colleague Luna sent me a detailed email about your case."
- "Your friend Luna sent me a detailed email."
- "I am available at your request to provide detailed information on the many advantages of becoming a Delavigne retailer."
- "Fiona's task is to create detailed reports of each employee's efficiency, and to eventually compile a comprehensive study of our general effectiveness."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Detailed' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !