to develop: (se) développer
I've developed some new skills by working as a waiter. J'ai développé de nouvelles compétences en travaillant comme serveur.
The baby is developing quickly! Le bébé se développe vite !
(So, how did your love affair) develop?: (Alors, comment) s'est passée (votre histoire d'amour ?)
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "Voter turnout all over the developed world has been in decline since the 1960's."
- "We will keep you updated on this story as it develops."
- "Faced with the threat of a flu pandemic, researchers from Paris have developed a deterrent that could stop the virus from spreading."
- "I also work with the production team to develop packaging designs and several other-"
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Over the course of my career, I have developed an array of skills which I am confident you will find directly applicable to the needs of your CEO."
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Develop' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !