to develop: (se) développer
I've developed some new skills by working as a waiter. J'ai développé de nouvelles compétences en travaillant comme serveur.
The baby is developing quickly! Le bébé se développe vite !
(So, how did your love affair) develop?: (Alors, comment) s'est passée (votre histoire d'amour ?)
- "At the same time, Philip developed a talent for sales while travelling door to door with his father and selling first hot dogs, then toasters, and eventually insurance policies."
- "Voter turnout all over the developed world has been in decline since the 1960's."
- "We will keep you updated on this story as it develops."
- "Over the course of my career, I have developed an array of skills which I am confident you will find directly applicable to the needs of your CEO."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Faced with the threat of a flu pandemic, researchers from Paris have developed a deterrent that could stop the virus from spreading."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Develop' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !