(If that's what you want me to do,) I'll do so: (Si c'est ce que tu veux que je fasse,) je le ferai, je ferai ainsi
(Those who smoke) do so (without concern for themselves or others!): (Ceux qui fument) le font (sans se soucier d'eux même et des autres !)
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "We have been doing so since 1909, when Fergus McGillicutty first moved to America with nothing but a broomstick and a bar of clover soap."
- "Those that do survive do so on under a dollar a day, which is less than I make in a second."
- "The only difference is that you will be doing so without me."
- "So, when they were asked to change this, they simply refused to do so."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Do so' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !