a doctor: un docteur, un médecin
The abbreviation "M.D." indicates a doctor of medicine.
- "Here's another joke: A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, my wife thinks she's a chicken."
- "" asked the doctor."
- "Doctor von Headcold : You're alive and in good health."
- "Bruno : Doctor, that's hardly a scientific method-"
- "Doctor von Headcold : I'm afraid you have lost your ability to smell!"
- "Bruno : I don't understand, Doctor."
- "Get in, crazy doctor!"
- "The doctor asks, "How long has she had this condition?"
- "This is your stop, crazy doctor!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Doctor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !