(He's) down on (Chang Avenue), in (Marseille): (Il se trouve) là-bas sur (l'avenue Chang), à (Marseille)
(She is) down at (the bakery, the police station): (Elle est) à (la boulangerie, au commissariat)
- "Fat Face Sal : You know...the thing, down at the airport, with the you know... the robbery!"
- "He wants to be number one, so you've got to look out for him. But Frankie Fingers, down on Franklin Avenue, he's very ambitious."
- "Okay, it looks like your server is down at our Data Center, scheduled for delivery on the 26th."
- "But to help me out is our Brazilian correspondent, João Carlos do Sabino, who's reporting on a women's beach volleyball tournament down in that fabulous city, Rio de Janeiro, João?"
- "'Left a good job down in the city, working for the man every night and day'"
- "(Jean singing) Left a good job down in the city, working for the man every night and day!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Down on street' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !