an earthquake: un tremblement de terre, un séisme
- "When they had the earthquake in San Francisco back in nineteen-six, they said that ol' mother nature was up to her old tricks."
- "This was the strongest earthquake to hit the region in over 30 years."
- "Moira : Speaking of Mexico, or more precisely the Gulf of Mexico, an earthquake struck the west coast of central Florida last night."
- "Brent : Moira, witnesses say that the initial earthquake lasted for nearly 50 seconds."
- "China: an earthquake measuring 8.1 on the Richter scale has hit central China, leaving 6,000 people dead and the Chinese city of Xangxingxongdo in ruins."
- "It's been abandoned since the earthquake of 1989."
- "By now, you've no doubt read the newspapers: devastating earthquakes, deadly floods, fatal epidemics, terrorist attacks, destructive hurricanes and death tolls in the thousands, and that's just on the front page!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Earthquake' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !