Effort en français : traduction et définition
Traductions et définitions de mots et expressions en anglais avec Gymglish
Progressez en anglais dès aujourd'hui. Testez votre niveau gratuitement.
Gratuit et sans engagement.
Traduction et définition
- "I'll make an effort for you, esteemed female colleagues."
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "Let me take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as they are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "Can't you make an effort to go down to 7.9?"
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
- "You need to be thinking for the long term. These changes may be difficult to implement but the benefits far outweigh the initial effort."
- "Bruno : Yes, well we've all been very busy recently, and I wanted to let you know that your efforts are appreciated."
- "I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Icarus and his mother for making the effort to come along."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Effort' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais en ligne Gymglish !
Ils parlent de nous :
Evaluez votre niveau d'anglais gratuitement avec Gymglish, cours d'anglais en ligne.TESTEZ VOTRE ANGLAIS