(an) efficient (process, person): (un processus, une personne) efficace
The term efficient should be distinguished from effective. An "effective (process)" produces the desired effect or result, while an "efficient (process)" is completed with minimum effort, energy, or waste.
Icarus is the most efficient accountant Delavigne has ever had. Icarus est le comptable le plus efficace que Delavigne ait jamais eu.
(completed) efficiently: (accompli) de manière efficace
UK: The heating in our office is not very efficient.
US: We need to improve the efficiency of the sales team.
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "Efficiency Efficiency."
- "Emissions, efficiency Efficiency Efficiency."
- "Emissions, efficiency"
- "Alice Gray : Well, I'm reliable, hardworking, efficient and, above all, I'm an excellent cleaner."
- "I optimise schedules and efficiency"
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Doris used to be an excellent worker: punctual, efficient and a talented maker of coffee PERIOD."
- "Katherine : I think I'm the best person for the job because I'm highly organized, extremely efficient, and a great multi-tasker."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Efficient' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !