(an) efficient (process, person): (un processus, une personne) efficace
The term efficient should be distinguished from effective. An "effective (process)" produces the desired effect or result, while an "efficient (process)" is completed with minimum effort, energy, or waste.
Icarus is the most efficient accountant Delavigne has ever had. Icarus est le comptable le plus efficace que Delavigne ait jamais eu.
(completed) efficiently: (accompli) de manière efficace
UK: The heating in our office is not very efficient.
US: We need to improve the efficiency of the sales team.
- "Emissions, efficiency Efficiency Efficiency."
- "Doris used to be an excellent worker: punctual, efficient and a talented maker of coffee PERIOD."
- "Efficiency Efficiency."
- "I optimise schedules and efficiency"
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Katherine : I think I'm the best person for the job because I'm highly organized, extremely efficient, and a great multi-tasker."
- "Emissions, efficiency"
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Efficient' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !