I volunteer to help the elderly every other Sunday. Je fais du bénévolat pour les personnes âgées un dimanche sur deux.
elderly people: les personnes âgées
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "I am unable to take this holiday because my elderly mother fell down the stairs and broke her hip."
- "Elderly people are at risk from dehydration and the worst thing is, people won't even be able to wash their cars!"
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their negative effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "I believe one elderly man sprained his ankle, and a child lost her doll, but both of these incidents were unrelated to the crash itself."
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their adverse effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "I assume the government doesn't give the elderly a very generous pension, right?"
- "Felt faint with hunger until the elderly French woman in the aisle seat next to me offered me a bite of her sardine sandwich."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Elderly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !