I volunteer to help the elderly every other Sunday. Je fais du bénévolat pour les personnes âgées un dimanche sur deux.
elderly people: les personnes âgées
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their negative effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "I believe one elderly man sprained his ankle, and a child lost her doll, but both of these incidents were unrelated to the crash itself."
- "Elderly people are at risk from dehydration and the worst thing is, people won't even be able to wash their cars!"
- "We can assure you that Delavigne never uses aldehydes in its perfumes, because of their adverse effects on elderly people such as yourself."
- "I am unable to take this holiday because my elderly mother fell down the stairs and broke her hip."
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "Felt faint with hunger until the elderly French woman in the aisle seat next to me offered me a bite of her sardine sandwich."
- "I assume the government doesn't give the elderly a very generous pension, right?"
- "Click on the link below and stay tuned to hear the success story of elderly fall victim, Thelma Fudd."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Elderly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !