an environment: un environnement, un milieu, une ambiance
(an) environmental (program): (un programme) écologique
Protect the environment!: Préservez l'environnement !
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "However, its growth is not such good news for the environment."
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "Susie : The concept was developed by London's finest designers, to create the perfect shopping environment."
- "However, there's another way we can unwittingly damage the environment with computer use: going online."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "Perhaps the benefits of the internet outweigh any damage it may cause to the environment?"
- "Eating locally, when possible, certainly has advantages both in terms of environmental impact and taste."
- "She cares about the environment and seems like a good person."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Environment' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Environment' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...