an environmental initiative: une initiative pour la protection de l'environnement
- "I asked you here to speak about environmental initiatives in general, not to use my programme as a platform to promote your own company!"
- "So as you can see, the Delavigne Corporation has a number of exciting projects planned for 2007, ranging from the launch of innovative new fragrances, business ventures as well as environmental initiatives."
- "As I mentioned in my email, I'm looking to get some advice on possible environmental initiatives that we could incorporate here at Delavigne."
- "We worked on incorporating some environmental initiatives together."
- "Bruno Delavigne in person, hoping for an interview about the environmental initiatives at the company."
- "She's the one that spearheaded our latest environmental initiatives."
- "Sigourney : Well Bruno, I write what I see, and during our interview you gave me no indication that the environmental initiatives of your own company interested you in the slightest."
- "First question: of all the innovative environmental initiatives that you've implemented recently, which do you like best?"
- "Susie : Delavigne is a San Francisco-based cosmetics company, and I'm here today to tell you about some of the environmental initiatives we're currently working on."
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Environmental initiative' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Environmental initiative' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...