the European Union (EU): l'Union Européenne (UE)
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "Europe is a community of nations dedicated towards one goal"
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores will donate a sum of 1 million dollars annually to charitable causes promoting democracy, free trade and open borders in Europe."
- "I thought that returning to the continent would bring me closer to my roots, instead it has shown me the terrifying consequences of disrupting the European Union."
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "I should never have returned to Europe: me and my kind are no longer welcome."
- "That's right, I'm back in Europe!"
- "All non-EU passport holders please queue up to the left, and all EU passport holders please proceed to the right."
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'European union' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !