(the) European (commission): (la commission) européenne
a European: un européen
- "New European Prez caught between a rock and a hard place"
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "I apologize for being in America during my first week as European president."
- "Today we are going to talk about fox hunting with our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington."
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "Being a privileged white European male is truly the ultimate burden."
- "The European parliament?"
- "The European leaders and I were trying to decide if we should invade Andorra."
- "Today we have an excellent collection of Eastern European art, including some very rare avant-garde paintings and sculptures."
- "It seems that the new European president serves two masters: the people of the old continent as well as Delavigne, his employer for the past decade."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'European' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !