- "There are windows everywhere!"
- "It was a real catastrophe: bodies everywhere, charred wreckage and explosions."
- "They travel with me everywhere."
- "Sam : It's like I said Bruno, the cost of living everywhere is on the rise."
- "It was quite perplexing to hear this, because in your e-mail, you used the phrase "bodies everywhere", which evokes an image of multiple deaths."
- "There are papers everywhere!"
- "Bruno : Urgh, there are British people everywhere, it gives me the heebie-jeebies."
- "To all of us everywhere, a Merry Christmas to us all, my dears."
- "Jean : But you follow Bruno everywhere, so you know what it is like to lead."
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Everywhere' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !