a field: un champ, un terrain, un domaine
a wheat field un champ de blé
a football field (US) un terrain de football
I work in the IT field. Je travaille dans le domaine des Technologies de l'Information.
UK: I want to run through the fields with my hair blowing in the wind!
US: I was once attacked by a sheep in a field.
- "To join MyFace, please complete the registration data by filling in all the fields found below."
- "New players on the field, more risks, more opportunities, but more fun."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "But it is nice to be outside, and the grass on the field reminds me of the gardens of France."
- "His name is Trey Feltchenheimer and he has experience in both management and customer service, and he is highly qualified in a number of related fields."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
- "These are our seats: lower box, field level on the 1st base side."
- "It looks like Garbajosa has broken free of the defense and is streaking down the field, yes, he has a free shot and... GOAL, GOAL, GOAL, MEXICO!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Field' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !