to float (on the water): flotter, surnager (dans l'eau)
a float (in a parade): un char pour les défilés
to float (an idea): émettre (une idée)
- "João : Well I'm watching a procession of floats and sexy dancers going past me."
- "It's just you, floating alone in the heavens."
- "Seems like I'm floating in the office, but everything is a bit funkier than usual."
- "We won't be asking you to do anything too demanding: we're just going to float a few ideas, and you'll give us your impressions."
- "Do you want to go through life floating aimlessly from one failed relationship to another?"
- "Suddenly a black minivan swerved into the parade route, sideswiped the float and caused Bruno to lose his balance and fall."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Float' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !