floor: le sol, le plancher
(the 13th) floor: (le treizième) étage
Attention : the floor peut faire référence aux membres d'une assemblée
Would the members of the floor please stand up? Membres de l'assemblée, veuillez vous lever.
UK: The cosmetics department is located on the fifth floor.
US: I just spilled orange juice on the floor.
- "Speaking of which, I never liked the lab on the second floor - I want to move it to the basement."
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "Floor 6!"
- "I understand that you've turned one part of this floor into a furniture shop."
- "They are sad, mad, they just walk on the floor."
- "On a non-smoking floor?"
- "Please carry on as you were, and let's all pretend that there isn't a large, smoldering crater on the second floor of our building."
- "Imma leave it all on the floor tonight."
- "I've surfed every wave in this building, including the killer break in the first floor toilet."
- "Floor 16!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Floor' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !