food: la nourriture
Italian food la cuisine italienne
- "Good food."
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "I need food!"
- "The English they don't have a cuisine, my friend, they have only the food"
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "He was a good worker but he needed to consume food and water regularly, which slowed me down."
- "A full environmental assessment of food should take into account how the food has been produced and what energy is used in its production."
- "They give food."
- "Xavier : No, Bruno, I got hungry – there is no food in the heaven."
- "-They enjoy Mexican food, particularly tacos"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Food' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !