fully: complètement, totalement
full: plein, complet
This meal was delicious, I'm full. Ce repas était délicieux, je suis plein!
- "It's a beautiful place, and I'm fully aware of its increasing importance to the global economy."
- "The fleet of Mile High planes features fully reclining seats for every pilot and co-pilot."
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "I sincerely hope that you have fully recovered from your recent colon surgery."
- "I've been reading the latest Office Health and Safety Regulations, and it seems that all employees must be fully clothed at all times while at work."
- "I am fully confident in the results because Horatio did the testing in between shots of tequila."
- "Just take your flashlight outside on a bright sunny day for 30 minutes and voilà: a fully functional flashlight!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Fully' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !