a garage: un garage
UK: What are you doing in the garage?
US: I'll take the car to the garage to have it repaired.
- "Down to the garage to get my scooter."
- "They let Bruno, Horatio and Stink stay in their garage."
- "They let Bruno, Horatio and Stink live in their garage."
- "Nigel : So be it then, but 10 years from now, we'll see what becomes of your little garage experiment!"
- "You can't keep them locked up in this, in a garage."
- "So if you find a pile of records in the garage, don't throw them away!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Garage' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !