a gentleman, a gent: un "gentleman", un monsieur
gentlemanly: galant, courtois
- "A gentleman uses a straight left."
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
- "Genteel manners, impeccable grooming, a slightly flamboyant dress sense, a love of theatre - all the hallmarks of an English gentleman - are frowned upon in a post-Brexit Europe."
- "Strange Woman : Hello, gentlemen."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
- "Tantra : Step inside, gentlemen."
- "Chuk-Chuk : Gentlemen, welcome to the Himalayan mountains."
- "Do gentlemen really prefer blonds?"
- "Tantra : Gentlemen, you may need to prepare yourselves."
- "Tantra : Gentlemen, my name is Tantra."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Gentleman' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !