to get one's money back: être remboursé
- "Jean : With "Johnson's Magic English Method", I will master English in three easy months, or I get my money back."
- "I think you should get your money back."
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "I think I want my money back."
- "Moira, can you get me my money back, please?"
- "I want my money back. Moira, can you get me my money back, please?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Get one's money back' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !