to get started: commencer, débuter
let's get started: allons-y, commençons
- "Ludwig : Good, now let's get started."
- "Let's get started! Nurse!"
- "Let's get started. Today, we're going to talk about dates."
- "Let's get started, Bruno has parted."
- "Let's now get started by locating our root chakras."
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "If you'll follow me, I'll give you a quick tour of the offices and you can get started with your new job."
- "Why don't you have Brian make the reservations for you, and we can get started on your speech after lunch?"
- "Let's get begin please."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Get started' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !