guilt: la culpabilité
UK: I find you guilty of money-laundering.
US: The guilt I felt at stealing the baby almost drove me crazy.
- "Brian : I plead not guilty, your honour."
- "Oh Jean... I do feel a bit guilty about stealing his fiancé but hey, you Gymglish users know what you want, and you wanted to see me kidnap Susie from her own wedding in a private helicopter."
- "The fact is, that right now, we just don't know whether our production partners are guilty of any misconduct."
- "Not guilty!"
- "Susie : In 1999, it was revealed that the company was guilty of labor abuses in Indonesia, Vietnam, and China."
- "Al Capone : It means... not guilty!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Guilt' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !