to happen: se produire, arriver, se passer
We must make sure this never happens again. Nous devons nous assurer que cela ne se reproduise plus jamais.
What's happening? Qu'est-ce qu'il se passe?
- "What happened to his face?"
- "Philip : Look, Icarus, we all know what happened, let's just get to the point."
- "Susie : Jenny, what's happening in your life?"
- "Narrator : Finally, on the third week of their journey, the impossible happened."
- "Susie : How did I know that there was something strange happening with Bruno?"
- "Could happen to anyone."
- "Brian : Horatio grabbed me and started running, but then something terrible happened to him. He ran into a tree!"
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "Prosecutor : So, Mr. Oléré, can you tell us what happened?"
- "That actually happened."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Happen' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !