happy: heureux, content
She's happier than her brother. Elle est plus heureuse que son frère.
Happy New Year! Bonne année!
I'd be happy to attend your wedding. J'irai à votre mariage avec plaisir. (J'irai volontiers à votre mariage.)
Happy Birthday!: Joyeux anniversaire !
- "(humming 'Happy Birthday')"
- "Jean : First of all, I am very happy that you are the president."
- "Happy Christmas Bruno"
- "Are you happy?"
- "I was so happy I tried to hit a monk, but I couldn't."
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "Brent, Moira, I'm joining you live from "Happy FunDays" primary school in Washington D."
- "Happy Christmas Icarus"
- "I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot in training, Randy Williams. Randy happens to be blind, but we're happy to have him with us on his first flight."
- "I'm so happy for you."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Happy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !