a hat: un chapeau
my hat is off (to you), or hats off Chapeau!
- "Chapter 10: The Warbuckle Connection - Guns, Trucks and Cowboy hats"
- "Up to my office to get my baseball hat."
- "Sydney : So, Horatio, who's the sheila in the cowboy hat?"
- "Jean : I don't have a hat."
- "Ride a whale while wearing a cowboy hat."
- "Harold wears boots and a cowboy hat"
- "You have worn funny hats, taken 17 shots of vodka for breakfast, and purchased 73 Russian dolls."
- "I want to see your closet, I want to try on your dresses, I want to meet the guards with the funny hats, but most of all, I want to see... the crown jewels!"
- "The weather forecast predicts it's going to be boiling all weekend, so bring your sunscreen, sunglasses and possibly a hat."
- "Behind us is man with funny hat, and over there large river... which is also church, da?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hat' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !