the headlines: les titres, la "une" (d'un journal)
- "At the top of your advert, I want a clear headline."
- "Headlines, headlines, believing the things that we read"
- "Here are today's terrifying headlines"
- "Let's check in with Moira for a quick look at today's headlines."
- "Let's take a quick look at traffic before we get to today's headlines!"
- "Before we get to today's headlines, let's go to our traffic correspondent Ray Upton, who'll tell us all about a developing situation on the Los Angeles freeways."
- "Before we move on to today's headlines, let's join our very own little sunbeam, Candy Summers."
- "We'll get to the headlines in a few minutes, but first let's get a traffic update from Ray Upton, who joins us from Radio Rhubarb Traffic Copter 1."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Headline' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !