a headset: un casque (pour écouter de la musique), un casque-micro
- "We provide a stylish headset, which is basically a pair of electrodes that are attached to the victim's – I mean – subject's head..."
- "I'm just going to attach the headset...Wow Brian, you've certainly got big hair, it doesn't seem to fit!"
- "Connect power unit to headset."
- "Remove headset from box."
- "Place headset on subject's head and secure with glue provided."
- "Return to the computer and try to put something solid (a 30cm lead plate is ideal) between you and the subject wearing the headset."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Headset' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !