to hope: espérer
I hope you had a good time. J'espère que tu t'es bien amusé.
Let's not give up hope. N'abandonnons pas tout espoir.
UK: I hope the weather stays this nice for the weekend.
US: I have high hopes for this project.
- "I hope that you have learned many things and meditated in many uncomfortable postures."
- "I hope that you had a good sleep, and the ground was comfortable."
- "I hope those arrangements suit you."
- "Bruno : I hope you're right, Admiral."
- "I hope you like it... Grandpa?"
- "I certainly hope so."
- "I hope you're right."
- "Well, I hope everyone enjoyed our comedians tonight!"
- "We sincerely hope you will be able to join us."
- "I have an announcement to make, one which I hope will change the face of retail forever!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hope' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !