to hear from somebody: avoir des nouvelles de qq'un
I hope to hear from you soon: J'espère avoir bientôt de vos nouvelles
- "Hope to hear from you. Bye now."
- "Hope to hear from you soon! !"
- "Luna : I'll be meeting with my boss, Mr. Delavigne, and you will be hearing from us again very soon."
- "I look forward to hearing from you, and hope that we can resolve this issue in a civilized manner."
- "com. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future."
- "Oh, I've actually cleared my schedule this morning, so I'm available today as well... Thursday also works for me. Hope to hear from you soon."
- "Edward : I just heard from the bank, Hannah."
- "Bruno : Herbert, I haven't heard from you since you got arrested at that party in Vegas."
- "I look forward to hearing from you."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hope to hear from you' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !