hopefully: avec un peu de chance
Hopefully, they won't charge us for checking out a half an hour late. Avec un peu de chance, ils ne factureront pas le fait qu'on ait quitté la chambre avec une demi-heure de retard.
- "Hopefully it will be the last."
- "Now, I'm off to my local bar for a local beer, hopefully I won't be eaten by a local bear!"
- "Please tell your friends about the ceremony, and tune in and watch us hopefully take home a "Smelly"!"
- "Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Eh, Hopefully, I'll be outside smoking a cigarette."
- "Hopefully we can wrap things up quickly and head to the bar."
- "It really changed my perspective on management, hopefully for the better!"
- "The book will be privately published and given to 500 of our most exclusive clients to reward them for their loyalty (and hopefully make us look pretty cool)."
- "Hopefully, you'll find some much-needed perspective on the direction you've taken professionally."
- "Hopefully it'll have the same success as TigerLily, our last fragrance."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Hopefully' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !