an idea: une idée
I have no idea!: Je n'en ai pas la moindre idée !
- "Do you think that's a good idea?"
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "Of course I think it's a good idea."
- "I had no idea you were so..."
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
- "I had no idea that mining for gold was still a viable economic avenue."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "I thank you greatly for your "ideas" on what to order for Bob's surprise birthday party."
- "Brian : I have no idea, it's my first day!"
- "It's a wonderful idea."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Idea' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !