an idea: une idée
I have no idea!: Je n'en ai pas la moindre idée !
- "I knew you had a good nose, but I had no idea you could smell plots, or themes: the essence of books."
- "Framboise No idea. I surrender!"
- "Susie : Anyway, ignoring the fact that you didn't think of this idea, it's still terrible."
- "Cheryl : I had no idea!"
- "I had no idea that mining for gold was still a viable economic avenue."
- "I had no idea you were so..."
- "Horatio : Great, because I have some very strong and very weird ideas about the future of this company."
- "We had no idea how to party"
- "I thank you greatly for your "ideas" on what to order for Bob's surprise birthday party."
- "If anyone has any ideas of what to build on the second floor to replace the laboratory, your suggestions are welcome!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Idea' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !