I'd love to (or "I would love to"): Cela me ferait très plaisir
I'd love to (play tennis with you): J'aimerais beaucoup (jouer au tennis avec vous)
- "Donna : Yes sir, I would love to go with you!"
- "Icarus : Well if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them."
- "Melanie : Yes, I'd love to see you again Icarus."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "I would love to meet him.."
- "If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them. If there are any comments, I'd love to hear them. Who's first?"
- "I'd love to give you a refund, but you need a receipt for that."
- "Listen, I'm going to have to dash, but I'd love to hear how you get on soon."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'I'd love to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !