the importance (of a decision): l'importance, l'ampleur, la portée (d'une décision)
(His dog is) of great importance (to him): (Son chien est) très important (pour lui)
- "Sam : Well I think it's normal considering your company's importance to our bank."
- "For example, we saw the importance of the Asian market early on and adapted very quickly."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "It's a beautiful place, and I'm fully aware of its increasing importance to the global economy."
- "Brent : Moira, this morning we're going to discuss the importance of a balanced diet."
- "Anyway, let's get back to the importance of the diet."
- "Bruno : I have a mission of the utmost importance to give you, Jones."
- "Wang Industries CEO Lee Wang, 51, is determined to put Chinese-made luxury goods on the map, and understands the importance of brand recognition."
- "Therefore, it is of maximum importance that we review office policy on language to be used on the premises of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Warbuckle III will deliver a keynote speech entitled "The importance of networking in business"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Importance' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !