This is a very important client. C'est un client très important.
importantly: de façon importante
- "Krazy Gidyeon : Yes, it's very important."
- "I have some very important news about the criminal cases against you, Mr. Capone."
- "Don't you know how busy and important I am?"
- "Thank you for calling Big Bank, your call is not important to us."
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect...and to a lesser extent money and drugs."
- "I guess they're not important when all you care about is perfume!"
- "It's Manchester United versus Spurs in this important fifth-round cup tie here at Old Trafford"
- "I have some important news."
- "He's got an important message for you."
- "They have been featured in cinema, literature, video games and many important works of art such as Munch's "The Scream" and the Mona Lisa."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Important' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !